Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Better Late than Never!

Tot School
Big Man is 18m

I know, I know, I'm late this week. But we've been having a crazy time with the boy's appointments and everything else this past week. So let's see what we've done.
We tried painting again with Luke, and he really liked it this time around.


Luke played with his LeapFrog laptop some to work on his letters.



Then he worked on his color and shape puzzles some.



He loves his shape turtle!



His shape sorter cookie jar is one of his favorites.



He spends a lot of time looking at books too.


Like I said, the boys both had doctors appointments this week, Luke is in the 65th percentile for his weight, 69th for height, and 99th for his head. The doctor is concerned with his lack of speech, so we'll be getting an evaluation done after the holidays. He also wants us to transition Luke to an open cup, so we started that last night at dinner.



That's about it for us this past week. We made Christmas presents for family too, but I can't post pics of that because I don't want to ruin the surprise. We'll be traveling this week, and Daddy will be home all next week, so we probably won't be back until after the new year.



Oh, and a glimpse of the cuteness that is "Bubba." I did a newborn shoot with him yesterday while Luke was napping. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment